Online BBA in International Marketing in Kenya
(Integrated with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), UK)
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
Online Bachelor of Business Administration in International Marketing (Integrated with CIM, UK)
Bachelors of Business Administration, a course that lays foundation for the art of management. BBA in International Marketing in Kenya with Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) imparts Knowledge related to International Sales, branding and Promotions. Hence Students also learn the art of Managing them self. BBA in International marketing prepares future business leaders in understanding the management of business in the global space. It will enhance the student’s critical thinking, problem solving and business management skills. It also provide them the first-hand knowledge of foreign culture and management practices whilst developing an understanding of international economics and business. Therefore plan and Execute the promotion of the said Product accordingly.
Online BBA in International Marketing in Kenya is a 3 years, Taught in English furthermore divided into 6 semesters. The duration of Each semester is 6 months.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing was founded in 1911 and is a UK-based professional marketing body. CIM is a strong family of over 30,000 members, including more than 3,000 registered chartered marketers. It has supported, represented, and developed marketers, teams, leaders, and professionals. It promotes responsible marketing practices across the profession to safeguard public confidence and inspire the wider society. This specialization is recognized by the world’s leading professional marketing bodies and respected industry-wide.
Program Structure for Online BBA in International Marketing in Kenya
- Business Management
- Principles of Marketing (CIM)
- Marketing Communications (CIM)
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing (CIM)
- Quantitative Techniques For Management
- Marketing Management
- Organisation Behaviour & HRM
- Taxation (ACCA)
- Performance Management (ACCA)
- Introduction To Business Analytics
- Communicative English
- Managerial Economics
- Customer Insights (CIM)
- Digital Marketing Techniques (CIM)
- Accounting & Finance
- Environmental Science
- Financial Markets & Instruments
- Marketing & Digital Strategy (CIM)
- Innovation in Marketing (CIM)
- Digital Optimization (CIM)
- Digital Customer Experience (CIM)
- Resource Management (CIM)
- Research Methodology
- Personal & Managerial Effectiveness
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Managing Brands (CIM)
- Information Systems for Business
- Ethics & Values
- Marketing Analytics (IoA)
* The Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements.
Value Added Programs in BBA International Marketing on LinkedIn Learning
- Business-Analytics by Kumaran Ponnambalam
- Business-Law for Managers by Lo Na Williams
- Accounting Foundations: Managerial Accounting by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
- Managerial Economics by Stefan Michel
- Audit and Due Diligence Foundations by Jason Schenker
Why Study Online BBA in International Marketing in Kenya?
Eligibility for BBA in International Marketing in Kenya
10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online BBA International Marketing degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study Online BBA in International Marketing
Online BBA in International Marketing in Kenya Fees $
University offering BBA International Marketing in Kenya – Jain University Online
|Note : One-time Registration Fee : $150
Examination Fee (Per Year) : $50
|One-time Registration Fee: Rs.2000/-
Examination Fees (Per Year): Rs. 3000/-
Persue Higher Education
International Marketing Manager
International Product Manager
Exports and Imports
Mergers and Acquisitions
International Sales Manager
International Retail Manager
Supply Chain Manager
International Marketing Analyst
FAQ about BBA in International Marketing in Kenya
BBA in International Marketing is an Under graduate Course of 3 years Duration. It teaches the principles and practices of business management focusing International Marketing as Specialization.
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online BBA in International Marketing. and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 6 CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) and 5.5 SGPA(Semester Grade Point Average).
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C -MCQ.