Online Bachelor of Commerce in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Rwanda
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
B.Com in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Rwanda
The Bachelor of Commerce degree is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills. Also Online B.Com in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Rwanda helps build competence in a particular area of business (see aside). In Most of all universities, therefore, plan the degree such that in addition to their major, students are exposed to general business principles, taking Online B.Com in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Rwanda Courses in accounting, finance, economics, actuarial studies, business management, human resources and marketing.
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Moreover some programs also require business statistics and calculus, and information systems. Depending on the institution, a formal academic major may or may not be established. Regardless, a Bachelor of Commerce online in Rwanda degree requires students to take the majority of their courses in business-related subjects, including the aside, among others.
Hence, Online B.Com in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Rwanda prepares you for a successful career in business or management, where you will contribute constructively to a global economy. B.com Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial and non financial information about economic entities. such as businesses and corporations. Accounting, which has been called the “language of business”, measures the results of an organization’s economic activities and conveys this information to a variety of users, including investors, creditors, management, and regulators. Practitioners of accounting are known as accountants. The terms “accounting” and “financial reporting” are often used as synonyms.
B.Com in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Rwanda is a 3 years, Taught in Hindi furthermore divided into 6 semesters. The duration of Each semester is 6 months.
Program Structure for Online B.Com in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Rwanda
- Business Management
- Introduction to Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Business Environment for Logistics & Supply Chain
- Business Regulatory Framework for LSCM
- Business Mathematics
- Business Economics
- Sourcing for Logistics & Supply Chain
- Managing Procurement Contracts & Relationships
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Communicative English
- Marketing Management
- Risk Management for Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Efficiency
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Environmental Science
- Corporate Accounting
- Organisation Behaviour & HRM
- Logistics and Supply Chain Operations
- Management & Leadership for Supply Chain
- Introduction To Business Analytics
- Financial Markets & Instruments
- Supply Chain Diligence
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Financial Modeling with Spreadsheets
- Banking & Financial Services
- ICT for Business
- Project & Relationship Management
- Research Methodology / Psychology
- Ethics & Values
- Personal Finance Management
Value Added Programs on LinkedIn Learning
- Business Analytics by Kumaran Ponnambalam
- Business Math by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
- Accounting Foundations: Managerial Accounting by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
- Managerial Economics by Stefan Michel
- Corporate Finance Foundations by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
* Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements.
Why Study B.Com in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Rwanda?
Eligibility for Online Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Rwanda
- 10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online B.Com degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study Online B.Com in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Rwanda
B.Com in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Rwanda Fees $
University Offering: Jain University Online
|For International Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
|For Indian Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
Demand Planning Analyst
Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Consultant
FAQ about Online B.Com in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Rwanda
It is an Under graduate Course of 3 years Duration. Its designed to develop the student’s business acumen, financial literacy, and analytical skills with specialization in each year that includes subjects like Accounting and Management, among many others
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online B.Com in Accounting & Finance and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 5 CGPA (cumulative grade point average) and 4.5 SGPA(semester grade point average)
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C.