Online BBA in Finance and Leadership in Botswana
(Integrated with CIMA, UK)
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Leadership (Integrated with CIMA, UK)
Bachelors of Business Administration, a course that lays foundation for the art of management. BBA in Finance and Leadership in Botswana in Association Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) imparts Knowledge related to Accounting, Tax and Economics. BBA in Finance and Leadership. Hence Students also learn the art of Managing them self. This in turns helps in track of Funds, Spending and Saving Both. Also BBA in Finance and Leadership in Botswana helps to Understand the allocation of Financial Resources required as Investments. As Finance and Leadership is the back bone of the businesses therefore managing finances is Core Important. As a Result BBA in International Finance in Botswana Imparts financial skills, ultimately help taking Monetary Decisions.
Online BBA in Finance and Leadership in Botswana is a 3 years, Taught in English furthermore divided into 6 semesters. The duration of Each semester is 6 months.
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is a UK based professional body offering training and qualification in management accountancy and related subjects. CIMA was formed in March 1919. It is focused on accountants working in industry, and provides ongoing support and training for members.
CIMA is one of the professional associations for accountants in the UK and Ireland. Its particular emphasis is on developing the management accounting profession. CIMA is the largest management accounting body in the world with 115,000 members and 6,500 CGMA students in 2020. CIMA is also a member of the International Federation of Accountants.
Program Structure for Online BBA from Finance and Leadership in Botswana
- Business Management
- Management Accounting.
- Financial Accounting.
- Business & Technology.
- Quantitative Techniques For Management
- Marketing Management
- Organisation Behaviour & HRM
- Taxation (CIMA)
- Corporate & Business Law (CIMA)
- Introduction To Business Analytics
- Communicative English
- Managerial Economics
- Management Accounting (CIMA)
- Managing Finance in a Digital World (CIMA)
- Financial Reporting (CIMA)
- Environmental Science.
- Financial Markets & Instruments
- Advanced Financial Reporting (CIMA)
- Advanced Management Accounting (CIMA)
- Managing Performance (CIMA)
- Strategic Management (CIMA)
- Risk Management (CIMA)
- Research Methodology
- Personal & Managerial Effectiveness
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Strategy (CIMA)
- Information Systems for Business
- Ethics & Values
- Audit & Assurance
* Online BBA in Finance and Leadership Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements.
BBA in Finance and Leadership in Botswana Highlights
- The program is integrated with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), UK
- Provides skill enhancement and ability enhancement courses in addition to the core courses
- Provides access to more than 15,000 new accounting, finance, and business jobs.
- The only online accredited program that provides an exemption of 13 papers (OTQ) at all 4 levels; certification, operational, management, and strategic level.
- Provides the understanding of all the 3 case study exams at each level; operational, management, and strategic.
- Aids in developing the ability to analyze statistics to spot trends and making strategic decisions from improving internal efficiencies to tackle market expansion.
- Helps develop a skillset to combine financial and non-financial data, to paint a complete picture of the business.
Why Study BBA from Finance and Leadership in Botswana?
Eligibility for Online BBA in Finance and Leadership in Botswana
10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online BBA in Finance and Leadership degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study BBA in Finance and Leadership
Online BBA in Finance and Leadership in Botswana Fees $
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
Persue Higher Education
Accounts/ Finance Manager
Securities, Commodities and Financial Services Sales Agents
FAQ about Online BBA in Finance and Leadership in Botswana
BBA in Finance and Leadership is an Under graduate Course of 3 years Duration. It teaches the principles and practices of business management focusing International Finance as Specialization.
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online BBA in Finance and Leadership. and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 6 CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) and 5.5 SGPA(Semester Grade Point Average).
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C.