Study Online BA English in Rwanda
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
BA English in Rwanda
BA is a bachelor’s degree awarded for an undergraduate program in the Field of arts. Fresh 10+2 pass out students or aspirants seeking a career in the field of Economics/ Sociology/ English language/ Political Science. Moreover the Aspirants who want to take up a career in teaching within primary or secondary level education, including subject-specific teaching. Thus the program also opens up a wide range of opportunities in Public Services, Language Translation, Economics, Political Science, Sociology etc. including higher education at Master’s level. Also vital communication skills for personal, social and professional interaction through reading, writing, speaking and listening. Develop socio-linguistic competence in communication. So Providing recognition of social and cultural pluralities.
This program is designed to help students understand the nuances of the English language, build vocabulary, and provide a clear understanding of the art and study of English literature.
Program Structure for Online BA English in Rwanda
- History of English Literature
- Drama From Elizabethan to Restoration Age
- English Poetry From Chaucer to Blake
- Business Communication
- English Poetry From Wordsworth to Tennyson
- 20th Century Indian English Poetry
- 20th Century Indian English Novel
- Environmental Studies
- Introduction to Literary Criticism
- English Novel
- Behavioral Sciences
- Creative Writing in English
- Modern Drama
- Classical Indian Literature in Translation
- Introduction to Literary Theory
- Introduction to Sociolinguistics
- Literature and Secularism
- History -an Introduction
- Modern English Poetry
- American Drama
- African Literature
- Professional Ethics
- Modern English Novel
- Modern European Drama
- American Poetry
- Elementary Sociology- I
* Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements.
Why Study Online BA English in Rwanda?
Eligibility for Online BA English in Rwanda
- 10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online BBA degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study Online BA English in Rwanda
BA English in Rwanda Fees $
University Offering: Amity University Online
|For International Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
|For Indian Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
Social media marketing
FAQ about Study Online BA English in Rwanda
BA English (BA) 3-year (6 semesters) undergraduate program in English language. Therefore the Course defines an individual’s knowledge and persistence regarding an ancient and one of the most spoken languages across the globe.
Hence BA Course helps in nuances of the English language, build vocabulary, and provide a clear understanding of the art and study of English literature.
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online BA English and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 5 CGPA (cumulative grade point average) and 4.5 SGPA(semester grade point average)
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C- MCQs.