Online BBA in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Ghana
(Integrated with IoA, UK)
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
Online BBA Business Intelligence & Analytics (Integrated with IoA, UK)
Bachelors of Business Administration, a course that lays foundation for the art of management. Online BBA in International Finance in Ghana in Association Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) imparts Knowledge related to Accounting, Tax and Economics. BBA in International Finance. Hence Students also learn the art of Managing them self. This in turns helps in track of Funds, Spending and Saving Both. Also BBA in International Finance from in helps to Understand the allocation of Financial Resources required as Investments. As International Finance is the back bone of the businesses therefore managing finances is Core Important. As a Result Online BBA in International Finance in Ghana Imparts financial skills, ultimately help taking Monetary Decisions.
Online BBA in International Finance in Ghana is a 3 years, Taught in English furthermore divided into 6 semesters. The duration of Each semester is 6 months.
Program Structure for BBA in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Ghana
- Business Management
- Fundamentals of Business Intelligence
- SQL for Business *
- Python for Managers *
- Quantitative Techniques for Management
- Marketing Management
- Organization Behavior & HRM
- Statistical Analysis using R
- Data Wrangling
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Communicative English
- Managerial Economics
- Visual BI Tool – Tableau
- SaS Visual Analytics
- Interactive Excel Dashboards for BI
- Environmental Science
- Financial Markets & Instruments
- Machine Learning Basics
- Text Processing & Analytics
- Introduction to Big Data
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Web Harvesting & Social Media Analytics
- Research Methodology
- Personal & Managerial Effectiveness
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Introduction to Video and Voice Analytics
- Information Systems for Business
- Ethics & Values
- Research Project
Value Added Programs on LinkedIn Learning
- Business Analytics by Kumaran Ponnambalam
- Business Math by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
- Accounting Foundations: Managerial Accounting by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
- Managerial Economics by Stefan Michel
- Corporate Finance Foundations by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
Why Study Online BBA in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Ghana ?
Eligibility for Online BBA in Ghana
10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study BBA in Business Intelligence & Analytics
Online BBA in Business Intelligence & Analytics from in Fees $
University offering: Jain University Online
|Note : One-time Registration Fee : $150|
Examination Fee (Per Year) : $50
|One-time Registration Fee: Rs.2000/-|
Examination Fees (Per Year): Rs. 3000/-
Data Business Analyst
Big Data Scientist
Business Analyst Manager
Marketing Analytics Manager
Market research analyst
FAQ about Online BBA in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Ghana
BBA in Business Intelligence & Analytics is an Under graduate Course of 3 years Duration. It teaches the principles and practices of business management focusing Business Intelligence & Analytics as Specialization.
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online BBA in Business Intelligence & Analytics. and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 6 CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) and 5.5 SGPA(Semester Grade Point Average).
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C – MCQ.