Study Online MBA Aviation in Tanzania
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
MBA Aviation in Tanzania
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a Graduate degree (Post Graduate) in business administration. The degree is conferred after Two years of study in one or more areas of business concentrations.
The MBA program usually includes general Management courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations. The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing specialization in a particular area. MBA programs thus expose students to a variety of “core subjects” and generally allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student’s practical, managerial and communication skills, and business decision-making capability. Many programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry
Online MBA Aviation in Tanzania
An online MBA degree is an academic degree, in Distance Learing MBA that can be earned primarily or entirely through the use of an Internet-connected computer. Rather than attending college in a traditional campus setting. Therefore with the Improvements in technology, the increasing use of the Internet worldwide, and the need for people to have flexible Study and Learning schedules while they are working have led to a proliferation of Approved online University. More Educational and learning Inputs are by student seen due to the proctored Online Examinations. Making use of any unfair means to pass the examination less.
Moreover the programs provided by University does meet the acceptable levels of quality. The online MBA in Tanzania is a Distance Education MBA, that influxes in Managerial Knowldge and Evern Personal Management of an Aspirant. MBA Oil and Gas
Program Structure for Online MBA Aviation in Tanzania
- Principles of Economics & Markets
- Managerial Effectiveness & Ethics
- Accounting & Finance
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Business Environment & Strategy
- Operations Management
- Ground Handling Operations
- Aviation Financial Management
- Aviation Supply Chain Management
- Open Elective
- Marketing Management & Research
- Aviation Law and Regulatory Framework
- Management of Airline Operations
- Travel and Tourism Business
- Aviation Marketing Management
- Aviation Cargo Management
- Aviation Safety and Security
- Aviation Revenue Management
- Cross-functional Elective
- Master Thesis / Project
* Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements.
Why Study Online MBA Aviation in Tanzania?
Eligibility for Online MBA Aviation in Tanzania
- 10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online BBA degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study Online MBA Aviation in Tanzania
MBA Aviation in Tanzania Fees $
University Offering: Jain University Online
|For International Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
|For Indian Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
Customer Relationship Manager
Airline Operations Management
Senior Staff Analyst
Corporate Planning & Strategy
Airline/Airport Revenue Forecasting
FAQ about Study Online MBA Aviation in Tanzania
Master of Business Administration (MBA) an Post graduate Degree Course of 2 years Duration. Its designed to develop the student’s business acumen, financial literacy and analytical skills. Also the Course focusing on business administration. The Curriculum Covers the Accounting, applied statistics, human resources, business communication, business ethics, business law, business strategy, finance, managerial economics, management, entrepreneurship, marketing, supply-chain management, and operations management in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy.The Program specialized in MBA Aviation and hence offers great careers.
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online MBA General and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 6 CGPA (cumulative grade point average) and 5.5 SGPA(semester grade point average)
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C- MCQs.