Online BBA in International Finance in Namibia
(Integrated with ACCA, UK)
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
Online Bachelor of Business Administration in International Finance (Integrated with ACCA, UK)
Bachelors of Business Administration, a course that lays foundation for the art of management. BBA in International Finance in Namibia in Association Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) imparts Knowledge related to Accounting, Tax and Economics. BBA in International Finance. Hence Students also learn the art of Managing them self. This in turns helps in track of Funds, Spending and Saving Both. Also Online BBA in International Finance in Namibia helps to Understand the allocation of Financial Resources required as Investments. As International Finance is the back bone of the businesses therefore managing finances is Core Important. As a Result BBA in International Finance in Namibia Imparts financial skills, ultimately help taking Monetary Decisions.
Online BBA in International Finance in Namibia is a 3 years, Taught in English furthermore divided into 6 semesters. The duration of Each semester is 6 months.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Founded in 1904, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification (ACCA). ACCA’s headquarters are in London with principal administrative office in Glasgow. ACCA works through a network of over 104 offices and centres in 52 countries – with 323 Approved Learning Partners (ALP) and more than 7,300 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide employee development.
The term ‘Chartered’ in ACCA qualification refers to the Royal Charter granted in 1974.
‘Chartered Certified Accountant’ is a legally protected term. Individuals who describe themselves as Chartered Certified Accountants must be members of ACCA and if they carry out public practice engagements, must comply with additional regulations such as holding a practising certificate, carrying liability insurance and submitting to inspections.
The Association of Authorised Public Accountants (AAPA), one of the British professional bodies for public accountants, has been a subsidiary of ACCA since 1996.
ACCA works in the public interest, ensuring that its members are appropriately regulated. It promotes principles-based regulation. ACCA actively seeks to enhance the value of accounting in society through international research. It takes progressive stances on global issues to ensure accountancy as a profession continues to grow in reputation and influence.
Program Structure for Online BBA in International Finance in Namibia
- Business Management
- Management Accounting (ACCA)
- Financial Accounting (ACCA)
- Business & Technology (ACCA)
- Quantitative Techniques For Management
- Marketing Management
- Organisation Behaviour & HRM
- Taxation (ACCA)
- Performance Management (ACCA)
- Introduction To Business Analytics
- Communicative English
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management (ACCA)
- Corporate & Business Law (ACCA)
- Financial Reporting (ACCA)
- Environmental Science
- Financial Markets & Instruments
- Audit And Assurance (ACCA)
- Strategic Business Reporting (ACCA)
- Advanced Taxation (ACCA)
- Advanced Financial Management (ACCA)
- Strategic Business Leadership (ACCA)
- Research Methodology
- Personal & Managerial Effectiveness
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Audit & Assurance (ACCA)
- Information Systems for Business
- Ethics & Values
- Advanced Perfromance Management (ACCA)
* Online BBA in International Finance Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements.
Value Added Programs in BBA International Finance on LinkedIn Learning
- Business-Analytics by Kumaran Ponnambalam
- Business-Law for Managers by Lo Na Williams
- Accounting Foundations: Managerial Accounting by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
- Managerial Economics by Stefan Michel
- Audit and Due Diligence Foundations by Jason Schenker
Why Study Online BBA in International Finance in Namibia?
Eligibility for Online BBA in International Finance in Namibia
10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online BBA in International Finance degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study Online BBA in International Finance
BBA in International Finance in Namibia Fees $
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
Persue Higher Education
International Financial Advisor
International Finance Manager
Securities, Commodities and Financial Services Sales Agents
FAQ about Online BBA in International Finance in Namibia
BBA in International Finance is an Under graduate Course of 3 years Duration. It teaches the principles and practices of business management focusing International Finance as Specialization.
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online BBA in International Finance. and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 6 CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) and 5.5 SGPA(Semester Grade Point Average).
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C.