Study Online BBA Real Estate in Mauritius
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
Online BBA Real Estate management in Mauritius
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a bachelor’s degree in business administration.the degree is conferred after three years of study in one or more areas of business concentrations.
The BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations. The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing specialization in a particular area. BBA programs thus expose students to a variety of “core subjects” and generally allow students to specialize in a specific academic area.The degree also develops the student’s practical, managerial and communication skills, and business decision-making capability. Many programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry
Real Estate Management in Mauritius
Real estate is property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this (also) an item of real property, (more generally) buildings or housing in general.
Real estate is different from personal property, which is not permanently attached to the land, such as vehicles, boats, jewelry, furniture, tools and the rolling stock of a farm.
Program Structure for Online BBA in Real Estate in Mauritius
- Business Management
- Introduction to Real Estate
- Basics of Land Assembly for Real Estate & Infrastructure
- Development Process for Real Estate
- Quantitative Techniques For Management
- Marketing Management
- Organization Behavior & HRM
- Urban Planning and Governance
- Basics of Financial Accounting for Real Estate
- Introduction To Business Analytics
- Communicative English
- Managerial Economics
- Laws and Regulations for Real Estate
- Real Estate Sales Process & Negotiation skills
- Marketing & Digital Marketing for Real Estate
- Environmental Science
- Financial Markets & Instruments
- Facilities and Property Management
- International Real Estate and Global Opportunities
- Property Valuation
- Project Management for Real Estate
- Entrepreneurship in Real Estate: Project Financing & Fund Raising
- Research Methodology
- Personal & Managerial Effectiveness
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- PropTech – Trending Technology of Real Estate
- Information Systems for Business
- Ethics & Values
- Research Project
Value Added Programs on LinkedIn Learning (Offering by Jain University Online Only)
- Business Analytics by Kumaran Ponnambalam
- Business Law for Managers by Lo Na Williams
- Accounting Foundations: Managerial Accounting by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
- Managerial Economics by Stefan Michel
- Audit and Due Diligence Foundations by Jason Schenker.
Why Study Online BBA Real Estate in Mauritius?
Eligibility for Online BBA Real Estate Management in Mauritius
- 10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online BBA degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study Online BBA Real Estate Management in Mauritius
Online BBA Real Estate Management in Mauritius Fees $
University Offering: Jain University Online
|For International Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
|For Indian Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
Real estate business development
Banks credit heads
Real estate facilities management
Real estate consultant
Construction Ware house manager
Urban Development Executive
FAQ about Study Online BBA Real Estate management in Mauritius
It is an Under graduate Course of 3 years Duration. Its designed to develop the student’s business acumen, financial literacy, and analytical skills with Real Estate Management among many others
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online BBA in Real Estate management and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 5 CGPA (cumulative grade point average) and 4.5 SGPA(semester grade point average)
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C- MCQs.