Online Bachelor of Commerce in Corporate Accounting in Tanzania
(Benchmarked to Chartered Accountancy course of ICAI)
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
B.Com in Corporate Accounting in Tanzania
The Bachelor of Commerce degree is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills. Corporate Accounting is a special branch of accounting which deals with the accounting for companies ,preparation of their final accounts and cash flow statements, analysis and interpretation of companies’s financial results and accounting for specific events like amalgamation, absorption, preparation of consolidated balance sheets. A public company usually refers to a company that is permitted to offer its registered securities (stock, bonds, etc.) for sale to the general public, typically through a stock exchange.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
Online B.Com in Corporate Accounting in Tanzania is a 3 years, Taught in Hindi furthermore divided into 6 semesters. The duration of Each semester is 6 months.
Program Structure for B.Com in Corporate Accounting in Tanzania
- Business Management
- Principles and Practice of Accounting (CA)
- Business Economics and Business & Commercial Knowledge (CA)
- Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting (CA)
- Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics (CA)
- Corporate and Other Laws – I (CA)
- Accounting – I (CA)
- Taxation – I (CA)
Cost & Management
- Accounting – I (CA)
- IT Tools & Models for Business Analysis
- Communicative English
- Corporate and Other Laws – II (CA)
- Accounting – II (CA)
- Taxation – II (CA)
- Cost & Management Accounting – II (CA)
- Environmental Science
- Advanced Accounting – I (CA)
- Financial Management (CA)
- Strategic Management (CA)
- Auditing & Assurance – I (CA)
- IT Applications for Business (CA)
- Advanced Accounting – II (CA)
- Economics for Finance (CA)
- Assurance – II (CA)
- Enterprise Information Systems (CA)
- Valuation Methodologies
- Financial Reporting (CA)
- Strategic Financial Management (CA)
- Advanced Auditing (CA)
- Economic Laws (CA)
- Professional Ethics (CA)
- Computerised Accounting System
Value Added Programs on LinkedIn Learning
- Business Analytics by Kumaran Ponnambalam
- Business Math by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
- Accounting Foundations: Managerial Accounting by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
- Corporate Finance Foundations by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
- Cost Accounting: Analysing Product Profitability by Rudolph Rosenberg
* Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements.
Why Study Online B.Com in Corporate Accounting in Tanzania?
Eligibility for B.Com in Corporate Accounting in Tanzania
- 10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online B.Com degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study Online B.Com in Corporate Accounting in Tanzania
B.Com in Corporate Accounting in Tanzania Fees $
University Offering: Jain University Online
|For International Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
|For Indian Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
Chief Financial Officer
Chartered Management Accountant
Chief accounting officer
FAQ about Online B.Com in Corporate Accounting in Tanzania
It is an Under graduate Course of 3 years Duration. Its designed to develop the student’s business acumen, financial literacy, and analytical skills with specialization in each year that includes subjects like Accounting and Management, among many others
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online B.Com in Corporate Accounting and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 5 CGPA (cumulative grade point average) and 4.5 SGPA(semester grade point average)
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C.