Study Online BA in Tourism Administration in Ghana
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
Online BA in Tourism Administration in Ghana
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a bachelor’s degree in business administration.the degree is conferred after three years of study in one or more areas of business concentrations.
The BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations. The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing specialization in a particular area. BBA programs thus expose students to a variety of “core subjects” and generally allow students to specialize in a specific academic area.The degree also develops the student’s practical, managerial and communication skills, and business decision-making capability. Many programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry
Real Estate Management
Real estate is property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this (also) an item of real property, (more generally) buildings or housing in general.
Real estate is different from personal property, which is not permanently attached to the land, such as vehicles, boats, jewelry, furniture, tools and the rolling stock of a farm.
Program Structure for Online BA in Tourism Administration in Ghana
- Tourism Geography
- Tourism Principles and Concepts
- Transport Operation and Logistics Management
- Culture and Heritage Management
- Business Communication
- Environmental Studies
- Managing Tourism Resources
- International Tourism and Leisure Management
- Travel Agency and Tour Operation Management
- Itinerary Design and Tour Packaging
- Destination Planning and Development
- Tourism Technology and Automation
- Individual Excellence and Social Dynamic
- Economics of Tourism
- World Tourism Destination-I (Europe and Americas)
- Medical and Health Tourism
- World Tourism Destination-II (Asia, Africa and Australia)
- Customer Care and Interpersonal Skills in Tourism
- Airline Ticketing and CRS
- Fundamentals of Accounting in Tourism
- Tourism and Hospitality Marketing
- Tourist Behaviour and Environment
- Professional Ethics
- Tourism Research Methods
- Ethical and Legal Aspects in Tourism
- MICE Management
- Ecology, Environment and Sustainable Tourism
- Introduction to Aviation and Airport Management
- Managing People in Tourism
- Travel Journalism and Media Operations
- Tourism Planning and Policy
- Accommodation Management
- Entrepreneurship Development in Tourism
* Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements.
Why Study Online BA in Tourism Administration in Ghana ?
Eligibility for Online BA in Tourism Administration in Ghana
- 10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online BBA degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study Online BA in Tourism Administration in Ghana
Online BA in Tourism Administration in Ghana Fees $
University Offering: Amity University Online
|For International Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
|For Indian Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
Travel Agency staff
Travel and Tourism Consultant
Airline employee / Airport staff
Customer service manager
FAQ about Study Online BA in Tourism Administration in Ghana
It is an exhaustive three-year (6 semester) undergraduate program offering an in-depth study of theoretical concepts and functional areas related to the tourism and hospitality industry, offering a combined education focusing on tourism and hospitality management, the Bachelor of Arts program students Prepares us to work at the local, national and international level.
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online BBA in Real Estate management and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 5 CGPA (cumulative grade point average) and 4.5 SGPA(semester grade point average)
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C- MCQs.