Online BBA in Aviation Management in Nigeria
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
Online Bachelor of Business Administration Aviation Management in Nigeria
Bachelors of Business Administration, a course that lays foundation for the art of management. Online BBA in Aviation Management in Nigeria imparts Knowledge related to Airlines and Airport Management. Hence Students also learn the art of Managing them self. Aviation Management deals with the study of airlines, airports and business related to the aerospace industry.Thus can also be called as Airline and airport management an administration of airports and airlines.
BBA in Aviation in Nigeria
It includes the activities of setting the strategy of airports to gather and provide information on airline commercial and operational priorities. It covers a broad overview of the airline management. Moreover it teaches management of airport and airlines.This provides a broad overview of the airline industry and creates awareness of the underlying marketing, financial, operational, and other factors influencing airline management. This study provides information on airline commercial and operational priorities, along with teaching the key characteristics of aircraft selection and the impact of airport decision making.
Hence the Candidates pursuing aviation management course aim at working at high-level positions where they can work for the security of the airport and air traffic control towers.
Online BBA in International Finance in Nigeria is a 3 years, Taught in English furthermore divided into 6 semesters. The duration of Each semester is 6 months
Program Structure for BBA in Aviation in Nigeria
- Business Management
- Airport and Aviation Operations
- Airport Ramp Management
- Inflight Service, Safety and Security
- Quantitative Techniques for Management
- Marketing Management
- Organization Behavior & HRM
- Fares, Ticketing & Accounting
- Passenger and Baggage Management
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Communicative English
- Managerial Economics
- House Keeping Management
- Food and Beverages Management 1
- Customer Service
- Environmental Science
- Financial Markets & Instruments
- Cargo & Transportation Management
- Food and Beverages Management 2
- Crew Management
- Aviation Marketing
- Public Relations in the Aviation Industry
- Research Methodology
- Personal & Managerial Effectiveness
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Aviation Services Management
- Information Systems for Business
- Ethics & Values
- Research Project
* BBA in Aviation Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements. (BBA in Aviation Management Course Out lines of Jain University Online)
Value Added Programs in BBA in Aviation Management on LinkedIn Learning*
- Business Analytics by Kumaran Ponnambalam
- Business Law for Managers by Lo Na Williams
- Accounting Foundations: Managerial Accounting by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
- Managerial Economics by Stefan Michel
- Audit and Due Diligence Foundations by Jason Schenker
*Offering with jain University Online only
Why Study BBA in Aviation Management in Nigeria ?
Eligibility for Online BBA in Aviation Management in Nigeria
10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online BBA in International Finance degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study Online BBA in Aviation Management in Nigeria
Online BBA in Aviation Management in Nigeria Fees $
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
Customer Service Management
Customer Relationship Management
Ticketing and Passenger Reservation Services
Revenue Management Business Development
Human resources officer
Airport Operations Management
Corporate Planning & Strategy
Airline/Airport Revenue Forecasting
FAQ about Online BBA in Aviation Management in Nigeria
BBA in International Finance is an Under graduate Course of 3 years Duration. It teaches the principles and practices of business management focusing International Finance as Specialization.
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online BBA in International Finance. and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 6 CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) and 5.5 SGPA(Semester Grade Point Average).
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C.