Study Online BBA Financial Markets in Australia
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
Online BBA Financial Markets in Australia
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a bachelor’s degree in business administration.the degree is conferred after three years of study in one or more areas of business concentrations.
The BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations. The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing specialization in a particular area. BBA programs thus expose students to a variety of “core subjects” and generally allow students to specialize in a specific academic area.The degree also develops the student’s practical, managerial and communication skills, and business decision-making capability. Many programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry
A financial market is a market in which people trade financial securities and derivatives at low transaction costs. Some of the securities include stocks and bonds, raw materials and precious metals, which are known in the financial markets as commodities. The term “market” is sometimes used for what are more strictly exchanges, organizations that facilitate the trade in financial securities, e.g., a stock exchange or commodity exchange.
Program Structure for Online BBA in Financial Markets in Australia
- Business Management
- MS Excel & Statistics for Financial Markets
- Start-up Ecosystem and Valuations
- Merchant Banking
- Quantitative Techniques for Management
- Marketing Management
- Organisation Behaviour & HRM
- Secondary Market Operations
- Financial Accounting for Stock Market
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Communicative English
- Managerial Economics
- Fixed Income Securities & Bond Valuation
- Fundamental Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Technical Analysis
- Environmental Science
- Financial Markets & Instruments
- Mutual Funds Product Positioning
- Insurance Products and Risk Management
- Banking Operations
- Commodities & Currency Derivatives
- Equity Sales & Advisory
- Research Methodology
- Personal & Managerial Effectiveness
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship in Financial Advisory
- Information Systems for Business
- Ethics & Values
- Research Project
Value Added Programs on LinkedIn Learning (Offering by Jain University Online Only)
Why Study Online BBA Financial Markets in Australia ?
Eligibility for Online BBA Financial Markets in Australia
- 10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online BBA degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study Online BBA Financial Markets in Australia
Online BBA in Financial Markets in Australia Fees $
University Offering: Jain University Online
|For International Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
|For Indian Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
Investing Sales Traders
Investment Banking Associates
Credit Managers & Specialists
Insurance & Risk Managers
FAQ about Study Online BBA Financial Markets in Australia
It is an Under graduate Course of 3 years Duration. Its designed to develop the student’s business acumen, financial literacy, and analytical skills with Real Estate Management among many others
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online BBA in Real Estate management and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 5 CGPA (cumulative grade point average) and 4.5 SGPA(semester grade point average)
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C- MCQs.