Study Online BA Journalism & Mass Communication in Namibia
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
BA Journalism & Mass Communication in Namibia
BA in Journalism & Mass Communication degree is a degree awarded at universities to students who have studied journalism in a three year undergraduate program. Hence is often part of or in conjunction with a course of study in mass communication. Mass communication is the process of imparting and exchanging information through mass media to large segments of the population. It is usually understood for relating to various forms of media, as these technologies are used for the dissemination of information, of which journalism and advertising are part. Moreover it focuses on particular resources transmitting information to numerous receivers.
Journalism & Mass Communication
Journalism applies to the occupation, as well as collaborative media who gather and publish information based on facts and supported with proof or evidence. Journalistic media include print, television, radio, Internet, and, in the past, newsreels. Hence to Communicate the media through different mass modes its often called as mass communication.
Program Structure for Online BA Journalism & Mass Communication in Namibia
- Mass Communication Models and Theory
- Print Journalism
- Graphics and Visual Communication
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Radio and Audio Technique
- Photography theory and Practice
- Media Ethics and Laws
- Environmental Studies
- Advertising Concepts
- Introduction to Television Production
- Introduction to Media Research
- Global Media Scenario
- Individual Excellence and Social Dynamic
- Online Journalism and Digital Media
- PR Concepts
- Communication for Sustainable Development
- Principles of Marketing-1
- Writing for Specialism
- Event Management Concepts
- Film Making Techniques
- Client Servicing and Creatives
- Brand Management
- Professional Ethics
- Major Project
- Camera Operations
- PR and Campaign Planning
- Digital Marketing and Content Development
- Ad. Production and Campaign Planning
* Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements.
Why Study Online BA Journalism & Mass Communication in Namibia ?
Eligibility for BA Journalism & Mass Communication in Namibia
- 10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online BBA degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study Online BA Journalism & Mass Communication in Namibia
Online BA Journalism & Mass Communication in Namibia Fees $
University Offering: Amity University Online
|For International Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
|For Indian Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
Central Information Service
Circulation & Public Relations
Journals & Blogs
Press Information Bureau
Radio Telecasting Companies
Periodicals & Magazines
FAQ about Study Online BA Journalism & Mass Communication in Namibia
This is an exhaustive three year (6 semesters) UG offering in-depth study of theoretical concepts & functional areas in Journalism and Mass Communication. This program is designed to prepare students for continuously evolving media and communication industries where technologies, languages, & cultures converge.
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online BBA in Real Estate management and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 5 CGPA (cumulative grade point average) and 4.5 SGPA(semester grade point average)
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C- MCQs.