Study Online BCA in Andaman and Nicobar
Two-way live online lectures
5-8 Hours per Day Only Saturday, Sunday Classes.
Texts, Screen casts, videos & lecture recordings on LMS platform.
Online Proctored Exams
Online BCA in Andaman and Nicobar
BCA in Andaman and Nicobar
Program Structure for Online BCA in Andaman and Nicobar
- Business Communication
- Basic Mathematics I
- Human Computer Interaction
- Programming in C
- Computer and Information Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Software Engineering and Modeling
- Data Structure using C
- Operating System Concepts
- Individual Excellence and Social Dynamic
- Network Basics
- Object Oriented Programming Using Java
- Introduction to Data Base Management Systems
- Green computing
- Computational Statistics
- Unix Operating System and Shell Programming
- Python Programming
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Fundamentals of Ecommerce
- Professional Ethics
- Major Project
- Introduction to e-Governance
Value Added Programs on LinkedIn Learning (Offering by Jain University Online Only)
- Business Analytics by Kumaran Ponnambalam
- Business Law for Managers by Lo Na Williams
- Accounting Foundations: Managerial Accounting by Jim Stice and Kay Stice
- Managerial Economics by Stefan Michel
- Audit and Due Diligence Foundations by Jason Schenker.
Why Study Online BCA in Andaman and Nicobar ?
Eligibility for Online BCA in Andaman and Nicobar
- 10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue online BBA degree programe. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Who All should Study Online BCA in Andaman and Nicobar
Online BCA in Andaman and Nicobar Fees $
University Offering: Amity University Online
|For International Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
|For Indian Students Only|
|Semester||Fee Details (Rs)|
Hardware & Software Repairer
FAQ about Study Online BCA in Andaman and Nicobar
It is an Under graduate Course of 3 years Duration. Its designed to develop the student’s business acumen, financial literacy, and analytical skills with Real Estate Management among many others
Yes, this Course is Highly approved and taught as per the Guidelines of UGC, Minstry of HRD, Government of India.
Yes, Since the Course offered by the Indian Universities having a proper approval of Online BCA and therefore recognized and globally accepted. Hence the Student from any where in the world can persue and may latter join any University of choice for Regular on campus Masters Study.
The minimum passing criteria is 5 CGPA (cumulative grade point average) and 4.5 SGPA(semester grade point average)
Examinations are conducted through Online Technology Enabled Proctored mode. The exam pattern comprises of internal and external assessments. The weightage is as follows: Internal(assignments) 30% and External (Semester examination) 70%. Section A- Subjective, Section B- Case Studies and Section C- MCQs.